Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 is an upcoming chapter of this series, which is currently in Game Culling arc. With the release of chapter 219, we are back with Jujutsu Kaisen chapter predictions and release dates 220. But before we get to that, a recap is in order.
Chapter 219 begins with a flashback to the Heian Era when Sukuna was at the peak of his power. The Emperor attempted to offer newly harvested grain during the Harvest Festival to honor his strength and power. It was the first time Yorozu look at Sukuna.
Yorozu was an important person in the emperor’s court, most likely the princess. He was cruel and impudent, beating his maid every day for no reason and refusing to wear clothes.
The first time he saw Sukuna, he felt loneliness inside of him and jumped at her, exclaiming that he would take her loneliness away.
After messing around with Urume, Yorozu was sliced without a care by Sukuna. Currently, Yorozu caught Sukuna in his domain: Three Layers of Sufferingwhich contain perfect ball.
Sukuna, however, wasn’t using his own domain, summoning Mahoraga with Cursed Technique Megumi Fushiguro As a replacement.
The fight ends with Mahoraga dealing a death blow to Yorozu and his death in the body Tsumiki Fushiguro. It was the final straw for Megumi, who was distraught after killing her sister with her own technique. Sukuna’s plan finally succeeded.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220: Spoiler & Raw Scan
Finally, the confirmed spoilers and raw scans of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 are out.
- Chapter title these are “Self Bindings”. We’ll get a look at the Gojo Prison Realm on the cover page, and the player panel will feature Suguru Geto’s 309 points.
- This chapter will start with a conversation between Kenjaku and Kogane. He will ask to close the entry of new players into the Culling game. But it will be rejected.
- Kenny will say the Tengen barrier is essential to suppress the birth of the curse.
- Next we will see the conversation between Kenjaku, Tengen and Kogane.
- Another scene: We will see Ui Ui talking to Maki. Then we’ll talk about Kenjaku’s ending of the Culling Game.
- Hana Kurusu was still alive, but she wouldn’t be able to fight anymore. He is taken care of by Shoko.
- Yuta is also coming, and we’re going to see a great conversation between Yuta and Maki. Choso will also arrive. Now everyone will be discussing unsealing the prison world and getting Gojo back.
Jujutsu Kaisen Prediction Chapter 220
The situation is looking quite grim now that Sukuna has managed to fulfill her plan and kill Tsumiki’s body with Megumi’s own technique. The final panel also shows Megumi crying desperately for her sister as her resolve hits rock bottom.
In this situation, it’s hard to predict what will happen in the next chapter. It could be Sukuna returning to the premise Zen’inwhere Uraume and my keja was, and explained his grand plan further.
It will also be interesting to see how Kenjaku reacts to Sukuna’s plans as he seems to have evil plans of his own.
Another interesting thing is seeing Sukuna conversing with Megumi. Conversation with Yuji Itadori are some of the highlights, and it looks like the same will be the case for Megumi.
What’s more, Megumi is at the lowest point in her life after hurting her friends, and killing Hana Kurusu and his beloved sister with his own hands. Sukuna would surely mock him, making fun of his depression and hopelessness so that there would be no resistance left in him.
It’s also possible that Yorozu’s death will act as a temporary stop to Sukuna’s story as the series focuses on Yuji and the others.
There hasn’t been a scene from them since Sukuna left Yuji and Maki Zen’in in dust. This duo might get back together with Yuta Okotsu and the others and devise a plan to save Megumi from Sukuna’s clutches.
Jujutsu Kaisen Release Date Chapter 220
As there has been no announcement of a break yet, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 220 is expected to be released in Sunday, April 16, 2023. The exact release time will vary in different time zones, so find yours from the following:
- Pacific Standard Time: 07.00, Sunday, 16 April 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10am, Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 15.00, Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Central European Time: 4:00 p.m., Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 p.m., Sunday, April 16, 2023
- West Indonesia Time: 9:00 p.m., Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time: 11:00 p.m., Sunday, April 16, 2023
- Central Australian Standard Time: 12:30 p.m., Monday, April 17, 2023
The official English translation of this chapter will be available at MANGA Plus And VIZ Media, affiliated with Shueisha, from the release date onward. However, spoilers and raw scans of the chapter will be out in a few days, long before the official release.
So, stay tuned Restless Ink for updates and news about Jujutsu Kaisen.